Monday, August 22, 2011

Hensel and Grettel..........

It is always refreshing to go out with your husband and relax for a moment. even if it is going to usual restaurant and ordering the regular it has its plus points. 45 minutes spent around steaming bowl of hot and sour soup may lead to a a tiny detail wife was unable to discover in three years of marriage. In my case it was the story of Hensel and Grettel my husband had not heard it before. I told him and unlike my usual talk of baby and chores he found it interesting or at-least he heard it. 
My 9 month old baby wrapped in the napkin trying to sleep in my lap kept objecting this time away from home but that's good as she is developing an opinion of her own and I appreciate free will.
The only dark aspect was when I touch the wrist of my baby to comfort her and felt like the witch in story who used to grab Hensel's wrist to check if he is chubby enough to eat and to both of our disappointment the wrist was thin as a stick.   

No comments:

Post a Comment